The Daily GRRR!
HEADLINES for May 15, 2013
1. Post-secondary institutions not keeping up with modern demands
2. Report back from Poverty Makes Us Sick: Meeting with NDP MPP Catherine Fife
3. Indigenous nations of the North united against offshore drilling and energy projects in their homelands
4. World reaches 400 ppm milestone for atmospheric carbon dioxide concentration
5. Advisory: City of Toronto Policy Calls for Healthcare for All Residents Irrespective of Immigration Status
Midway Music: Statues - Living In Lines
Feature: “Call Us Crazy”, by Greg MacDougall
Closing Song: Statues - Attention!
The Daily GRRR! is on at 9am on 100.3fm CKMS in Waterloo, Ontario, and http://soundfm.ca on the web.
The Daily GRRR! is a project of the Grand River Media Collective and is supported by WPIRG, LSPIRG, and the Community Radio Fund of Canada.