The Daily GRRR!
HEADLINES for November 28th, 2014
1. Vancouver Cops Kill Distraught Man Within Moments of Arriving On Scene
2. Cleveland Cop Shoots Dead A 12 Year Old Wielding a BB Gun
3. Peel Police Facing 25 Million Dollar Lawsuit After Witness Intimidation
4. In Bill C-13 Hearings, The OPP Asks to End Anonymity on the Internet.
5. Hackers Target Canadian Cops Over Alleged Framing of Ottawa Teen
6. Kinder Morgan Has GPS Coordinates Wrong - Court Throws Out Arrests
7. Controversial Judge Takes Over #G20Toronto Abuse Hearing
8. Demos in 3 Ontario Cities for Canadian Born Man Stripped of Citizenship, Healthcare
Midway Music: A Tribe Called Redwith a fresh track for the #thanksgiving season Burn your Villages to the Ground
Part 1 of today’s 2 part feature is an interview with Melissa Falconer from the Association of Black Students at WLU in Waterloo, an organiser of the #KW2Ferguson demo which took place in the evening of November 27th.
Part 2 is a read of the Facts and Demands in the September 24th, 2014 police involved murder of Jermaine Carby, an unarmed black man from Burlington, Ontario.
For more info on the murder of Jermaine Darby, visit https://www.facebook.com/justiceforjc
The Daily GRRR! is on weekdays from 9-10am on 100.3fm CKMS in Waterloo, Ontario, and http://soundfm.ca on the web.
The Daily GRRR! is a project of the Grand River Media Collective and is supported by the Community Radio Fund of Canada and CKMS